The MicroQC A Plate is a single function plate for users who only need to test the absorbance function of their microplate readers. The MicroQC A plate provides 12 standard absorbance values. This plate represents excellent value for customers who do not need fluorescence, luminescence, temperature, attitude, simulation or crosstalk features.
The MicroQC A Plate has the following specifications:
- Twelve absorbance standards ranging from 0.065 OD to 2.250 OD, NIST traceable
- 1536 corner alignment wells based on SBS 1536 microplate standards
Reporting and Chassis Specifications:
- Static serial number display. The MicroQC A Plate does not incorporate any active electronics
- Lightweight aluminum chassis, precision machined and black anodized for minimum light reflection
- Entire assembly machined on precise SBS standard dimensions to 0.001” (0.025mm) tolerances
Options – Added to the MicroQC A Plate using pull-down selections to the right
- NIST ABS Certification: Includes NIST traceable documentation for the absorbance wells on the plate.
The MicroQC Plate Basic will work with readers from Berthold™, Biotek™, BMG LABTECH™, Molecular Devices™, Perkin Elmer™, Tecan™, Thermo™, and many others.